Diamond RealSeal™ Wide Mouth Bottle
Diamond RealSeal™ Wide Mouth Bottles. Available in High-Density Polyethylene, Polypropylene, or Low-Desnsity Polyethylene bottles. Amber colored HDPE bottles also available for ligh sensitive samples.
Diamond RealSeal™ Wide Mouth Bottles are an asset for sample collection and easy to fill and empty. Suitable for use with solids, powders, and viscous liquids. Leakproof with linerless caps. Precision molded for consistent wall thickness and smooth surfaces. Available in High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Polypropylene (PP) or Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
Medical grade resins meet demanding requirements
- USP Class VI for pharma and research applications
- FDA CFR-21 compliant for food contact
- Free of heavy metals and RoHS compliant
- BPA and Phthalate free
All Diamond RealSeal™ amber bottles comply with US Pharmacopoeia 23,661 requirements for maximum light transmission.
High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Resistant to corrosives and safe for freezer storage down to -100°C
- Amber bottles reduce UV light transmission to protect light sensitive contents during storage and transport.
- Suitable for autoclaving at 121ºC (including cap)
- Improved chemical resistance and clarity
- Approved for use from -40 to 121ºC
Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Better clarity than HDPE
- Excellent impact resistance